Tuesday, June 15, 2010

12lbs in 7weeks... and counting!

So its been about 7 weeks since I have started my new venture with this thing we call weight loss. And i must say I have been doing go but its been hard. i have had a few slip ups and in week 4 and 5 I had more then one day of cheating and i missed out at the gym. But I'm learning to keep to what i know is healthy. I have been pushing hard this past week and man oh man I have seen a change. And that change is in the numbers of pounds i have lost! I'm not really a fan of weighing in. I actually hate it. i feel discouraged when i step on and look at what I see. or I feel scared that the number Im going to see isn't one that will put a smile on my face BUT this time I had a BIG SMILE! i lost 6lbs in a 2 weeks. I have been losing a Pound here and 2 pounds there but 6lbs is great! so far i have lost a total of 12lbs in 7 weeks. Some might think its a small number but when you're doing it right and healthy thats a GREAT number. I had a strong week last week and plan to do it again for this week. I added weights and I'm running more.
Just last week i started to feel like I wasn't doing anything right. I was feeling down but I didnt turn to food for comfort nor did I hide in my shell. I talked to people about the things I was going through and I pushed even harder at the gym to make me feel good. I must say i LOVE the feeling after doing that then after eating junk. Im learning to love myself and learning to feel like a beautiful women. Im starting to feel like I can be where i want to be. I see a small little light far far away but its getting closer and Im not in the dark anymore. I have more hope that i will for sure accomplished my goal. Thank you to everyone who have been there for me. Thank you for pushing me when I wanna stop. To those that think i post to much on my facebook about going to the gym and the foods I eat. i use that to keep me on track. The fact that people are reading makes me happy and pushes me to show you all that if I can do this so can you! Well its late and Im super tired. That reminds me the one thing i have to do is get a good sleeping pattern and stick to it. im don't get that much sleep and i know thats every important if i want to lose weight and be healthy! So Good night!

Here's to a healthy booty
Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. so proud of you....
    -you are MOTIVATING ME...
    to get my lazy booty UP
    & do something!!!!! lol.
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowly but surely dear!! Remember its a lifestyle change- it can't be a fad. You are doing things the right away. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super proud you are doing it HEALTHY!!!! Way to go hun :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete