Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Skinny Fat People"

I have been so busy lately that is why i have been MIA from the blogging world. Even though i think of blogging everyday since I have so much to write about during my weight loss journey. I have my cousin here for 6 weeks and yesterday we were talking about losing weight and about insecurities. I was talking about the gym and she told me where she is from people don't go to the gym. i asked why and she said everyone is skinny there.. But they are more like "Skinny fat people' i asked what she meant by that and she told me that these women are skinny but eat very unhealthy and are not athletic at all. Then i started to think how many people out there I think have the perfect body but still are very unhealthy. I never thought about that before. i never thought that the one person I would like to look like might be unhealthy. How I might be healthier then she is even though I'm 50lbs heavier then she is. See we all look up to someone. it might be someone famous or it might be that one girl you always see at the mall. However it is think about how they really live their life. You might be surprised on how happier you are then they will ever be. Being healthy doesn't mean you have to look like a twig. but a healthy life is eating right and being able to work out longer then an hour. Make your goals your goals and try not to look like the girl next door. Every body is different. As long as you love yourself that's what matters the most. Keep on going and don't give up. I remind myself that every day! I'm one pound closer then i was a month ago and that alone makes my happy. :)

Here's to a Healthy booty
~Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment