Friday, May 7, 2010

So this is LOVE....

Every little girl wants to be Cinderella. I dont care who your favorite Princess is (mine is Ariel) every girl watches Cinderella and wants a Prince to pick her off her feet and love her like the Prince did. I have always wanted someone to love me. Love me for who I am. Love me for what I am. Love from the inside out. Love my flaws. Love me silliness. Love ME! Someone who will help me for just one moment not feel ugly. for one moment not feel ashamed. for a moment not feel hurt or sad. Help me see things and better myself. Help me love others. Help me make the right choices in life.

I have been beating myself with negativity for a few months now. I have been insecure. I havnt felt pretty and not because people think Im not but because I'm just allowing the enemy get to me. But there is one person who has loved me no matter what size I am or was. Now matter what I have done in the past. No matter what! Today marks out 5 year anniversary. In these 5 years I have about 10 plus songs wirten about me. I have over 20 poems about me. Every girl has one point in their life thought about having atlest one song about them. Im a lucky gal. We have been through everything. We have been through Rocky waters (those are far in between) and the most calm waters (those are about everyday) I can call him whenever and just talk. I can feel sexy. He looks at me as if i am pure gold. He makes me feel beautiful even on the days I dont. He kisses me from head to toe. He tells me he Loves me everyday and can give me 50 reason why (he has done that many times) He will play his guitar and put me to sleep. He calls me just to hear my voice. He wont go to bed unless we resolve our issues. He talks to me. He listens to me. He loves hugging me. He loves kissing me. He is my better half. He is my breath of fresh air. He is my Rock. He is my best friend. He is My Prince Eric. So this is love. One who will put me first as put him fist. One who will love that person so much you forget your on planet Earth. Thank you for these 5 years. We have grown so much. We will continue growing and even through we have and will have bad times it makes us stronger. Im happy. Im loved. Im in love.

Here's to a healthy new booty
~Cynthia

4 comments: