Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll start Monday!

You have heard and used that term at least 10times in your life. It always seems like everyone will start on Monday to go to the gym,eat healthy,go on a diet,stop drinking soda and so on. I know this because i myself have used it way more then i've wanted to and I'm guilty right now!
I started hitting the gym like crazy this February and by hitting it I mean 5 time a week. 2 spin classes a week. one lifting class a week. The treadmill and StairMaster daily. But something happens (I get sick,My girls get sick, its snowing outside etc) and I have to stop for a few days. And those few days end up being 45days. Its been about that long since I went to the gym. And all i kept saying was "ill start on Monday" well it would of been good if i did start after that weekend. In my brain I can only work out at the gym and if my girls catch a cold I cant take them in with me so i miss out on working out. That right there is wrong. I have a big house I can miss out on going to the gym but it shouldn't stop me from working out completely. i mean I can do squats. I can do my sit ups. I can do those DVDS that are collecting dust.
So my Monday starts tomorrow!!! i will not wait another 3 days! 3 days is a very long time. It's time I don't have. So let's stop saying "Ill wait till Monday" Let's start tomorrow. Let's start NOW! Our asses cant wait. i know for sure mine can't!

Here's to a healthily booty
~Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. Can't we start next Tuesday then? Just kidding... I'll join you after my MIL goes back to Canada. Love ya' chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say, "I'll start tomorrow". The thing is tomorrow never comes...it always becomes today!

    Right now is all we have so don't waste any time!

    Love you, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete