Monday, April 26, 2010

Its better with Company!

So as you all know the reason for my blog is to keep people updated in how i am doing with my weight lost journey. To keep my myself from slipping. To keep you guys updated on healthy foods and snacks that Ive been trying out and will be trying. I went WW (Weight Watchers) a while ago and 2 of my Friends joined me. I was able to talk to them and they helped me push through it. Well I'm about to start back at WW on Monday (hahahaha). I feel like going to a group meeting will help even more with what I'd like to accomplish. I had lost 35lbs in 2 months from eating right and working out when i was at WW. I know it works. Being around ppl that have the same goal is very helpful. Not only will I be going to a weekly meeting but i have a great friend of mine that will be going with me and to the gym. Her and her husband talked about changing the way they eat and being healthier. Her husband is also behind her and that is a great help. Summer is just about 2 months away and I plan to not only look good but FEEL GREAT! Thanks Analiza for joining me. This will be hard work and there will be days we would want to stay home but with each other I know we can accomplish many things.

Here's to OUR healthy booty
~Cynthia

3 comments:

  1. :) i love your motivation... & the idea of BLOGGING your journey!!!--;) I SHOULD PROBABLY do the same!!!---i've tried KEEPING a food JOURNAL---but i skip a day... & it all goes down hill from there: "OH, i'll just START *again* on MONDAY"...but i never do!!!--then i've thought of walking to work (atleast to my MORNING job)... cz it's only a 10 to 15min. walk... but i always WAKE UP TOO LATE FOR THAT...ugh~! & then---CANDYYYY!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR.... why!!! for one reason or the other... MUST I END UP EATING SWEETS every day?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!--ur not alone~!!!

    KEEP UP THE good HEALTH CHOICES!!!
    XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOX
    <3 BIG BOOTY GISEL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you with Cynthia! I am trying to get back to High School weight. I have lost 20 lbs this year and it has been by going to the gym 5 to 6 times a week, CUTTING MY PORTIONS tremendously and counting calories! This free site www.myfitnesspal.com has helped me a lot. I'm so proud of you! We are both working on our ultimate weight goal! We will get there together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! You are an amazing woman and a great friend and Bride.I know i tell you, but i dont ever want you to forget i love you. One more thing...Remember dont lose too much Booty in your pants. I like it:)

    ReplyDelete