Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time for a healthy booty

I have been wanting to start blogging again for quite some time. I didn't want to go back and talk about my life and family dram with friends and so on. I wanted it to be inspiring and something I thought would be a great idea to help ME and others. So I started to think of what I was doing that was so Different in my life. Something I thought everyone would take in and understand. Something Big.. Something I wanted to let go of. So i sat down and thought "man I have a BIG ASS" and it hit me.. I need to blog about My ass. Some might think (MEN) this is going to be very good. Well its not. Its about my new weight loss journey its about losing my Fat ass and transforming it into a HEALTHY one. I don't want to buy new jeans and have my butt be a problem anymore. It isn't the only thing I have a problem with it's my thighs and tummy that play a bigger role. I must admit I like having a butt and curves I just need to let go of the nasty squishy rolls and become a healthy toned curvy gal. So here is to a heathly booty One that wont be too much but just right.

~Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I'll be reading to see what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to embark onto this journey with you girl! there is no doubt in my mind that you'll achieve your goals. And if you should fall - know that I'll be there to kick that booty back up - or at least bend down to give you half the pint of ben n jerry I'm eating lol. Love you lots and I'm so so very proud of you!

    (Okay if that's not love and support - I don't know what is! LOL)

    ReplyDelete